Monday, October 1, 2018

The Ladies in WHITE!

Racing motorcycles and cars is dangerous. Risk takers need the rush. I am a risk taker, so was Lloyd. I got his risk gene! Adrenalin is a drug manufactured by your body. The flight or fight drug. I had a real need for this drug. Racing provided lots of this drug.

When you are unconscious, and wake up, you move your arms and legs to see if everything still works. Every time I woke up there was a gorgeous lady in white taking care of me. I realized I had a thing for nurses. Not a fetish, I just knew when I saw that beautiful lady in white I would be OK. She would take care of me. I would survive!

I wanted to marry a nurse, to take care of me and my kids. Beside everyone knew nurses knew more about pleasure that other ladies. At least that is what guys thought. Sorry ladies, you know how the male mind works?? We are IDIOTS. Ladies run the world. Us guys not smart enough to realize it.

Now my quest to marry a gorgeous nurse. I call all ladies gorgeous! Men work a full time job for the family. Gorgeous ladies work at least four full time jobs for the family. Dave and I meet for breakfast every couple of weeks, the waitresses know all ladies are "Gorgeous". A little old lady came in, two canes, some hair missing, all bent over, you could see the pain in her face. I was returning from discharging some coffee, I put my arm on her shoulder and said, "Hello Gorgeous". She turned and smiled.

Later Linda our waitress filled my coffee, and said, "Hoss, you must be careful who you call  Gorgeous, here it is fifteen minutes since you said that; and she is still smiling so wide we are afraid her face will crack", and she laughed!

That same week Mary and I were at Walmart grocery shopping. I walked down one aisle and saw an eight by eight framed picture of a Hello Gorgeous sign. After these two signs from Lloyd above, I realized I was going to say HELLO GORGEOUS to every lady I see.

We meet Mary's brothers and sisters for supper every couple weeks, the first time I tested my greeting, Mary's brother and his wife came in, I said "Hello Gorgeous", she smiled. Second brother and wife came in, I said "Hello Gorgeous", first sister-in-law said "I thought I was Gorgeous". Mary said, "He calls every Lady Gorgeous!"

Ed and Ruth grew up as neighbors near Reading, PA. Early teens Ed's parents moved to Lancaster PA. Ed never forgot Ruthie. They got together, and got married. Mary, Ruthie, Donna, and Marilyn were roommates at Reading Nursing School. At Ruth and Ed's wedding, Donna and Jim met. At their wedding Mary and I met.

Nothing happened! I more than ever wanted to marry a nurse. Jim played in a group. Wednesday he practiced with the group. Friday and Saturday nights they played. Donna was at home alone. I started stopping in to see her. I figured if she trusted me, she could fix me up with another nurse.

That Thanksgiving, Donna had a party at their apartment. I was heavily into booze then. I was pretty loaded when I knocked on their door. Lots of people in a small apartment. Jim yelled, "Drinks and ice in the kitchen". I went out. Mary was standing with her back to the refrigerator. For the first time in my life I did something without thinking; believe that?? I walked over and gave her a very passionate and long kiss. This was only the second girl I ever kissed. I knew right away I would marry her, have kids and live happily ever after. I put my hands on her shoulders, stretched out my arms and waited for the slap.

She just smiled. She liked it, I did not get slapped. I sat on a stuffed chair with Mary on my lap. We talked about an hour. I was into Jack Daniels. Someone said the Jack was all. I whispered to Mary I was going to my pad for another bottle of Jack, care to go along? I kept a good supply at my pad.

Mary got up and took Donna aside. About two minutes later she came back and said Donna said you are safe to be with. YES, my plan worked. Donna and Mary trusted me. We got the booze, of course I had to show her the Loop Route. My bladder did not work right. I had to urinate 3 times in about 15 minute trip.

Mary said after we got married, you stopped so much to pee, I thought something was wrong. I put up with so many trips to go, till I was almost 70. Got pills now. I can empty completely. See your Doc. Seems they have a pill for everything, EXCEPT being STUPID!! OR MALE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment