Friday, August 22, 2014

For you car fiends like me!!

I found more sites for cars. While taking a survey from Advance Auto I found this classic car link. I am passing it on to you: www.theclassiccarshow.tv   If you are interested in hot rods, classic cars, and motorcycles stop back. I will update my pictures as I find the shows.

Check my other pages to see the many vehicles I put on. With two, three, or four wheels,

Thank you, Randy"Hoss"Caldwell

An MGB with an alumium Buick V8, 55 lbs lighter than the original Four cylinder.
And of course the BOSS HOSS trike with the small block 350 V8!


And the two wheeled version of the BOSS HOSS with the small block 350 V8! The sticker reads,
"at 200 MPH you have no friends!!"
You know me by now, I like the strange, the overbearing, and the wild.
It comes with being  BI-POLAR!!

My helmet with the chunks out of it from my flying off the cycle and hitting head first when I
bounced off  the middle lane of route 501 in Lititz, PA . Wish I had pictures of me flying!!







No comments:

Post a Comment