Monday, November 24, 2014

MOTHER NATURE is CRUEL!!! AGAIN?

Today, Monday it is suppose to be 70 degrees. In two days they are calling for 20 degrees and three to six inches of snow and high winds. I put the tension straps on the chains on the tractor rear tires. Put my safety wire on the chain hooks! Topped off the oil. Took the garden hoses out to the barn. Brought in my gas cans for the tractor and walk behind mower. Topped off the gas tank on the tractor. Started the engine and let it run for two minutes to mix the new oil I just put in.

My new neighbor Jim got a snow blower too. I told him since we are both prepared for the snow season will be light! WE sure hope so!!My almost flat part of the roof on my cape cod will not standup under seven feet of snow like in Buffalo!! I have the trickle charger on the tractor.  I AM READY!!  I HOPE!!

I complain about MOTHER a lot, but SHE has been good to us over the years! A blast of cold, snow and ice, then melting to let us dig out. Mary will be working just two days a week soon. With our luck it will  only snow those two days!!




No comments:

Post a Comment