Saturday, February 7, 2015

I Gave Mary A Black Eye!!!!

Yes I did it. No I did not change my view on men hitting women and kids. Check my page, "Real Men DON'T"

Mary is a lot shorter than I am. She has arthritis all over her body, and I must be very careful when I hug her. I started the hug, trying to be careful not to hurt her! My shoulder hit the corner of her glasses, and pushed then into her face. She yelled, and I pulled away. Too late, the damage was already done.

Living with a maniac for 43 years, is starting to rub off on her. She said she is going to tell everyone it was me that gave her the black eye! I guess being sarcastic does rub off on your mate!

Next week she is going to leave me! NO, she is going up to her older sister for three days again. Since Donald, Shirley's husband of over 55 years died last January, Mary goes up about every 6 weeks to have a good time with Shirley and her daughter Donna.

I am alone, and unsupervised for three days. I tell everyone, prepare for the big PPPPARTY!!  Yes I am afraid of being unsupervised too. Marcy made me this poster!! She knows how I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment