Saturday, March 7, 2015

WHY??

I don't know why I am so apprehensive about getting knocked out and going under the knife again. Mary said I was never afraid of anything since she knew me. I  just  got a bad feeling about this. Half the times I was put under and cut, I was out of it before they started. I don't know why this time is different. I will go thru with the surgery, I cannot stand the pain in my knee anymore. The LORD is not ready for me, and the devil is afraid I will try to take over. I know the LORD will watch over me. It just does not feel right. When it is over, I will kick myself for worrying. The shrink was right, I have a weird sense of humor!!   

I put off the whole knee replacement last fall because of my suicide driveway.


This is the reason I have suffered all winter with my knee. Mary retired December 31, but still works two nights a week. I must clean the driveway so she can get in and out of the garage. Neighbors on either side of us, Kevin, Sandy his wife and Jim helped me with the driveway. It is great to have such helpful neighbors.
  
I will go under the knife April 9 TH. I will write about it, I will be back. My big mouth will not be silenced. I have too much to RAVE about YET!!

I take Mary to work these cold and treacherous nights. I am concerned of the other drivers in bad weather! Also with Mary's bad arthritis I do not want her getting into a car when it is 2 degrees outside and having to clean it off. I have arthritis bad too, and the cold weather makes it worse. Mary's is about three times worse than mine, for now!! When it snows, I clean the other cars off so the ladies have it a little easier. I am a sucker for damsels in distress!!





No comments:

Post a Comment