Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The 6 Million Dollar Man?? and WOMAN!!

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/10/prweb12223591.htm   Bionic Eyes!

Yes the bionic man is getting closer than ever.  I have a titanium left shoulder. I am getting a titanium left knee in a few months. I have stainless staples in my stomach, and my stomach was made the size of a shot glass. My intestines were moved around, and about 1/3 of them are no longer in the loop to pull nutrients from my digesting food to help me control my weight.  I must take vitamin supplements the rest of my life. I had my left shoulder operated on to remove the torn ligaments from my cycle accident to try and save my left shoulder before it was replaced. I get shots of lubricant in my left knee to help me prolong the replacement till spring. I have bone on bone in that left knee, that is why it is being replaced. I had my appendix removed  almost 55 years ago, only hours before it would have burst, poisoning me! I have had at least four concussions where I lost conscious. My memory is affected!

Yes, medicine is wonderful at repairing the original parts we do not take good care of. DNA research may one day do away with inherited diseases. I just hope while we are playing GOD, we do not go too far and cause great problems that we cannot correct! Yes I would do anything to help my children and grandchildren have a good and prosperous life. I wish I could see into the future and see all the grand things THEY will do in a hundred years. I just hope we are not still be at WAR! Yes the future will be GRAND! My offspring will be amazed. Thank you LORD for giving me my time in the living years. When you look at the grand scope of life, we are not here that long. I have done the best I have learned how. HE has directed my life great so far. Just a little longer LORD. PLEASE!

Thank you, Randy "Hoss" Caldwell









Men are strictly visual. That is why I use a lot of pictures to say what I want to convey! Women get it, us male counterparts need extra jogging of the mind. BUT ladies, remember you cannot do without us. No matter how much you wish you could make us better suited to live with you. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment