Monday, August 6, 2018

OLD DOG yip;yip

  • A good friend said I should not bark, but yip,yip. I am more like a puppy than a dog. I have a motorcycle, a bagger. Old man's bike. I am 70, I guess I qualify as an old man. My age, we go for the fat tires, floor boards, toe-heel shifter,air shocks,and windshield. I don't wash the bike much anymore. I spent the time riding, when I die, my kids can wash it.
  • My granddaughter is 18. Kyra got the know it all APP now! I call attitudes APPs. You get them, then later they change. When I was a teenager I was afraid of nothing. I rode my racing bike  and 400 horsepower Pontiac like there was no tomorrow! Now Kyra likes speed. I can't really fuss, I gave her the speed gene. Luckily Mary gave them the smart gene. Kids and Grandchildren good st school and jobs. From me, they got the ( never,ever quit) gene. Also to never,ever accept when someone says ( you cannot do that ) it is impossible.
  • 35 years ago I put 2 stickers on the door from the garage to the house. I wanted the kids to see it a lot, so they made it a part of their attitude!
  • Only those who see the invisible can do the impossible.
  • The difficult we will do Immediately; The impossible will take a little Longer!
  • 1 daughter,two boys. Its amazing, at 18 you know everything, your parents nothing. When they have kids it hits home; Mom and Dad were not so stupid afteral!!
  • After my Dad died, all three still spent the night with grandma. After some soulsearching mom said, not all 3 at the same time. Now we know why!!
  • When you are young and first married, you rush home and jump in bed! You still do the same thing at 70 years; accept now it is to take a nap first!!
  • Copy the two sayings that my kids picked up. Yes, some things you teach your kids do work. Just not in the teen years.
  • Old Dog yip,yip

No comments:

Post a Comment