Monday, June 30, 2014

That was depressing, the New Harley Davidson!!

Yes I am afraid the time of the gasoline powered vehicle is coming to a close. The great performing gas power vehicles with their wonderful exhaust note will be something future generations only hear in the movies. I know we must clean up the air we breath, but being weaned on big gas engines with their mellow exhaust note I am glad I will not be around to see the takeover. The demise of the gasoline engines will take a long time, but it will happen. I know a lot of other things will change too. I am 66 years old now, had my left shoulder replaced, and my left knee will be replaced next summer. I will be bionic in many more years. Maybe all my bones will end up titanium and plastic? I know, not me, but in the future?? Medical science will keep us alive longer. Maybe they will find a way for our bodies to not wear out as much, like Mary's and mine.

Our grandchildren are in for a lot of great discoveries. Maybe they will live into their 150 th birthday. Just hope they are pain free 150 years! Maybe the human body will be electric powered by then too. Too much to think about with my 20 th century mind. You know I like to RAVE! It is going on two AM on a Tuesday morning. I am going to say so long for now. I will dream what I will RAVE about later today when I wake up. There is too much to think about for me, that is why I like to get my bi-polar thoughts on paper. That way my future generations can see how much I was thinking out of the box. Some times I don't even know where the box is! LOL They can see where  their weird thoughts come from! A great, great, great grandfather who was a little nuts. But than what really is normal. Certainly not this old codger! Thank you for putting up with my ramblings!  Randy "Hoss" Caldwell


No comments:

Post a Comment