Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Time for more bikes??


More bikes, Lawn Fire Co.
The Boss Hoss trike at Lawn Fire Co. breakfast. The third Sunday of the month.Small block chevy power again.
The sticker on the Boss Hoss reads, AT 200 MPH you have no friends. Sarcastic like Me!
My chopped super hawk in summer of 1967 after lots of customizing.
My stock super hawk new in 1966.
My 450 Honda at Highbee Beach wildwood,NJ in 1969.
Yes I need to go to see more bikes again. This coming Sunday is the first sunday of July, so I can see the bikes at Ephrata again. I will take Bruce and photograph the bikes at the Legion breakfast again. Jeff is back from North Carolina, I hope he goes along too. He is starting to attend Lancaster Theology Seminary is August. He got the calling and will start his Masters of Theology, a three year schooling. I am glad he got the calling to finish his schooling and decided what he wants to do with his life. He and Heather decided to break up, that ends another chapter of his life.

Yes Jeff is riding my bike a lot again. The time on two wheels, helps clear the cob webs from the mind. Better than a shrink's couch, I always say.

And my favorite Boss Hoss, small block chevy power!

The birthday Card Mary got me for my 65 th birthday last year. It reads inside, a long, long time ago. She likes to keep me humble. She does a very good job at it!

Bob a really good friend, in Florida. Yes this is Bob from the cycle trip to the shore about 1967 and my episode with the cop who almost shot me. Whenever Bob and I got together, strange things occurred! Lots of good memories together. He and his wife Paula are retired and tour the country by trailer now. They stop up every summer to visit Mary and me. And we relive old memories! And kid about close calls we had a long time ago!
my Nomad asleep over winter.
This is a shot from Ephrata again, with the Christian Motorcycle association prayer tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment