Friday, September 28, 2018

Thoughts in my head, not words! how we met on new pages.

I don't hear words in my head, it is more like when I wake up there is an idea but I don't remember myself putting it there. When I got the idea for - lloydsrides.org- it was a moment decision I will never forget. I felt Lloyd was talking to me, but I heard no one talking. I had talked to the boy and his mom at the BlueBall Fire Co. I had a senior moment, I did not get their info. I want to give him a ride on my bike. Failure number one.

I did not communicate with Marcy for a couple months. I knew I could not do this myself. I sent an e-mail, she jumped in, she knew I have memory trouble, but the recent treatments are helping. Marcy is the soul of - lloydsrides.org - I am Bi-Polar, my mind races at a million miles per minute. Every now and then, she has to slow me down. Patience Pants!!

Having Marcy as my backup is very important to - lloydsrides.org - I say my ideas at a bad time, or something I should not tell. My wife Mary has put up with this for 47 years. Some of my ideas were great, the majority of my ideas totally idiotic.

Yes, I have my Patience Pants on. Mary started that out on our Grandson Kyler when he was about 5 years old. Now 7, Buddy as we call him, needs patience pants more than I do. Since we got Buddy Holly it confusing for both boy and dog. I yell Buddy, they both think I am yelling at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment