Thursday, July 31, 2014

Check back!!

In two days I will return to Lawn Fire Company breakfast to take more pictures of fabulous street Bikes! Check back to see the fabulous machines of PA, MD, and points south. It takes me a while to post as I can only load one picture at a time. But for me it is a labor of LOVE.

July 31, 2014 I will be 66 years old, so I have been riding cycles for 50 years. Thank you LORD for watching over me all these years, and the over 100,000 miles on two wheels. Keep us all safe and breathing.

I check the obits in the paper every morning to make sure my picture is not there. I keep telling Mary she has to put Hoss in my obits or 9/10 of Lancaster County will not know it is me! LOL

You knew I would sneak a BOSS HOSS in here again! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment