Tuesday, July 29, 2014

IT'S 2:00 in the morning, I am still here!

Yes I am still here raving my head off! This place for my soul searching wisdom I am trying to depart on you is helping my head  to keep from blowing up. It is keeping me SANE? It is good for me, if it is not good for you I am sorry! Marcy knew what she was doing when she started me BLOGGING! It has revitalized me, gave me a new purpose in my drab life, and kept me away from the refrigerator and the boob tube. She gave me a renewed passion for life. And gave me a new platform to help me get back my dignity. It has helped me cope with getting old, and feeling worthless.

Thank you Marcy for all you have given me! Now for you who are reading this, find something for you to get passionate about. You need to be driven like me. I am happier than I have been in years. I am riding my cycle more than I have in years. Bikes are better that the shrinks couch. You need something to put all the bad things you have in your brain away!







Thank you, Randy "Hoss" Caldwell

If I have made you feel better I am glad. If I did not, I am sorry. If I have gladdened your soul I am PROUD. If you feel worse, I am remorseful. Thank you for reading my RAVES. If I have not moved you, I will try harder next time? I PROMISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment