Friday, July 4, 2014

COME ON PEOPLE; stop killing your precious babies!!!!

I know human beings can forget things, since my cycle accident I have short term memory loss a lot, Please do something so you no longer forget your precious little ones in the car seat. Put your belongs that you take in with you on the back seat! Put a stick-it note on the windshield, or a note in your pocket where you put your keys. Do something so you do not forget to take care of what THE LORD has BLESSED you with! I have repetitive checking disease, I must check something numerous times before I file it away in my brain. Check the baby seat every time you leave the car, so it is a habit! Don't take a chance with your precious bundle of joy!

You do not want to have to live with forgetting your baby, and killing it! Check, double check, and triple check so you do not have to agonize what these poor people are going thru. Thank you very much. Randy"Hoss"Caldwell  I know I could not live with myself If I did it!
DO NOT let this be your story in some paper!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment