Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I know the voices in my head are not real, but sometimes their ideas are absolutely awesome!

Being bi-polar the voices I hear are my thinking outside the box. Heck sometimes I don't even know where the box is at! When I was young I did not realize that other people did not think as I did. I did not realize either that other people did not have arthritis like I did. I thought everyone hurt at every movement like I did.

I had a lot of people who worked with me ask, how did you figure out that problem in that machine? I could look at a machine and understand what made it work. I got that from my DAD! My youngest son has it too. It helped me in my career as a mechanical and electrical trouble shooter.

Now I am retired, and crippled from a motorcycle accident. The guy that caused my accident left the scene and left me lying in the middle of the road. I am just thankful enough people stopped and kept the traffic from running over me.

If you are not happy with your life, CHANGE IT! Anything is possible when you try! Never retreat, never surrender, keep trying!

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination! Stand out from the crowd. Do not take no for an answer. Anything is possible for you if you BELIEVE! I know you can!

Thank you, Randy "Hoss" Caldwell




No comments:

Post a Comment