Monday, July 28, 2014

DREAMING! I hope NOT DYING YET!


This is my OLD MAN comfortable bike I ride now. Yes this is the one I had my accident on, and yes it crippled me.I had my left shoulder replaced, and within the year I will have my left knee replaced. And yes the guy that caused the accident left and was never caught. Do I hate him, no I feel sorry for him!

This is the bike I can dream about. A Hemi with a blower. Probably about 1000 horsepower. Would I like to own it? YES! Would I let my kids ride it. NO! Would I ride IT? Probably would at least once. I hope not my LAST ride! It also has a nitrous tank on it. Probably an extra 300 or 400 horsepower. Talk about overkill. I just hope it does not kill anybody! Like the sign says, I will RIDE till I ROT!

The BOSS HOSS Chevy 350 small block bike. About 400 horespower. Could use nitrous? 

The BOSS HOSS 350 chevy small block trike. About 400 horsepower. This whole page is full of death machines, for a guy like me. Except my NOMAD. It is powerful too, I ride too fast for my own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment