Monday, September 15, 2014

CAR NUT, AND MOM!!


Please help me find this gentleman, fellow car nut, and his mom! He is the reason I am working so hard to get LLOYDS RIDES  up and giving rides. THE LORD wants me to do this, and of course I cannot let HIM down!!

If you know them, or see them at a car show, please tell them to get in touch with me. I gave her my card with this blog so her son could see all the cars. I want him to get the first ride!!

Yes, I had a senior moment and did not get his name and phone number. Remember I am ancient, THE LORD has HIS hands full working with me.  LOL
                                                                       
Yes, I am old and worn out, but I NEVER,EVER, EVER GIVE UP!! That is why THE LORD keeps calling on me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment