Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Bikes of Lawn Fire Co. Breakfast!

First picture, the old bald headed dude who is usually behind the camera. Yes I am a real BIKER too. I  ride in rain, or shine. I have ridden on ice and snow! I am a fifty year biker! Don't know how many thousands of miles I have on two wheels. Over 100,000, and at 18 years old, I did 1000 miles in 24 hours! When you are young, you can do a lot more than when you hit 66 years OLD! I will never give up riding, till I can't throw my leg over the saddle. Then I will get a scooter, and continue to ride. That is what you call bull headed!! I think I will have Mary hire the motorcycle hearse to take me on my last ride!
My Final Ride!! I like going in style! Yes I am as sarcastic in person, as I am on this blog!!
Thank you, Randy"Hoss"Caldwell

Another great looking Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad!



A view from the grass overflow area!

Yes a second Boss Hoss small block Chevy!

350 Cu In V 8 and an automatic transmission!

No comments:

Post a Comment