Monday, September 8, 2014

More BIKES Fifteen!

This means that I have 150 bikes posted from American Legion First Sunday Ephrata breakfast on my blog so far. Lots more to come, till my battery on the camera ran out. I know you want to see the bikes, so here goes!!
Yes I like to acknowledge the LADY BIKERS! When I started two wheeling in 1964 there were not many LADY BIKERS around. I am so glad they decided to join us. When the lure of two wheeling infects you, it does not matter if you are male or female. It infects us all the SAME.  THANK GOD!!

The 2300 cc Triumph. Great job Dad, infect them at an early age so they can enjoy two wheeling all their lives!


Yes you know by now, Mary and I love the color BLUE!! Hope my shadow does not scare anyone! LOL


An early version of what the old timers called CHOPPERS, they chopped off what was not necessary for more speed!


Yes when I started riding, high pipes were in! The higher, the better!









No comments:

Post a Comment