Sunday, September 7, 2014

I keep tripping over my FATE!

I dreamed of  retirement all my life. To be able to do what I want, when I want, and for as long as I want. But it was all I;WAIT! I did not plan on the LORD hitting me on the head, I know I need persuading for me to work for HIM again. But that is what happened.

The last time I worked for the LORD it took me two years to receive the CALL! This time it was quick. While I was watching T V. He snuck up on me, and had me convinced before I knew what was happening. When THE LORD calls, you have little choice to say no!

I am talking to a lawyer, CPA and lots of other places to get my charity up and running. I talk to hot rod and motorcycle owners to get them signed up to take mentally challenged individuals on a cruise. A ride in a show car or cycle. Something they cannot do by themselves.

Yes I keep tripping, THANK YOU LORD, I will try to please YOU again? I will work smart in my old age. I will never give up, I guess that is why you keep picking me for the task? Yes it's 2:47 Sunday morning, yes at 8:00 AM I am going to Ephrata Legion to photograph bikes and talk to people about my charity! Yes I am tired, but this work is stimulating! Thank you LORD!!

It is now Sunday night about 10:30. I am sorting my pictures I took this morning. I gave out over 150 cards to people to look at my blog and read about my new charity. I hope THE LORD does not have anything else for me to get involved in right now. If HE does, WE will find a way to do it! Everything HE gives us, HE will  teach us to handle! I will never quit doing what my FATE gives me! Yes I trip, but HE helps me so I do not fall, ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment