Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Street Legal T.V. Must see for Rodders!!

www.streetlegaltv.com/event-coverage/drag-week-2014-books-jeff-lutz-takes-top-honors/

I know I must feed the power hungry public, who want more raw horsepower for the street. And I will keep finding the ridiculous places for you to fulfill your power hungry needs. I have enough with my cycle. Cruising the four lane highways above the speed limit gives me all the fix I need now! FOR NOW!
                                                     



E.J. a true innovator!!


E.J. at speed, 9 sec and over 160 MPH in quarter mile. Fantastic for the sixties!!



Three engines, better than one!! Russ Collins, lost some internal organs when he crashed!

E.J. with two allison 12 cylinder engines,3000 HP a piece!!
E.J. putting a 12 cylinder allison aircraft engine, 3000 HP in his dart wagon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment