Saturday, September 20, 2014

Park Cars Three!











Lots of great cars. A great organization the ROTARY. A fun, beautiful day to commune with nature, fantastic cars and people. And a lot of people to introduce to my charity. All in all a wonderful time. Even my bone on bone left knee cooperated and I was able to walk around the two hours I needed to capture these great cars and people. I dread winter coming. I dread more spring, when I get my left knee replaced. My shoulder replacement went well. I just hate being laid up  for weeks. I don't want to miss car and cycle shows next spring. Now that I am working for THE LORD again, I got to get out and do the work HE has in mind for me! Lots of RIDE givers, and RIDE takers to talk to! I know HE will provide me with what it takes to do my JOB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment