Saturday, September 20, 2014

YOUNG and YOUNG

I needed to seek out the help of a good lawyer. When Mary and I started having kids, he made out our will. And since Mary is retiring too, the end of 2014 we are on a tight budget. We will lose over $25,000 of income. I told Mr. Young I have no money till I get the charity up and running. That does not seem to be  problem for him.

I found the right help! I should say, HE led me to the right help!! J.D. as he is called gave me good advice. He said try to get hooked up with an established charity to get started. It is a lot easier that way. The food bank in Manheim took two years to get set up as a charity. So I am talking to every charity I can find. I don't want to wait two years.

J.D. said he would help me set up if I cannot find some charity to hook up with.  And J.D. said if I have any problems he can help me with, to let him know. Good people still exist. And HE is leading me to them!!

J. David Young, JR. Attorney At Law. 717-665-2207  jd@lawyeryoung.com  If you need an Attorney and live in Lancaster County look him up. I use my big mouth to advertise for anyone who helps me in my JOB of serving THE LORD! Thank you, Randy "Hoss" Caldwell

You know me by now, this is my MOTTO!


I am finding the right people to make my dream come true!



No comments:

Post a Comment