Sunday, September 14, 2014

You know my thirst for HORSEPOWER, by now!!

I never, ever quit bringing you ridiculous horse power vehicles!
And I love finding crazy horsepower vehicles!!
Yes, I live to bring you the wildest horsepower vehicles I can find!! Well I have found one that even satisfies my lust for the ultimate in horsepower!!  WELL ALMOST, till I find a bigger horsepower one!!
BIG MIKE, 24 cyl.blown, nitrous 3,000 horse power dream vehicle, in the flesh!!
E J Potter on his jet engine bike, in the late 1970's 200 mph in the quarter mile!
I have seen the positive, all my life!
E.J. Potter, the Michigan Mad Man, about 1000 horsepower Chevy 327 Corvette motor on nitro methane!
In the 1960s he was doing 9 second runs about 160 MPH in the quarter mile!
E.J.Potter putting the Allison aircraft engine in his dart wagon. About 3000 horsepower!
The Boss Hoss, two wheeled version. 350 cu. in. small block Chevy engine!
Never EVER, EVER, EVER give up what you love doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment