Sunday, September 7, 2014

The BIKES of Ephrata American Legion.429


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fKfz3tpK0o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxlbSzAiqo

First Sunday Motorcycle Rally!!  Sept. 7, 2014 Pictures as follow!






One car was for sale!

First Sunday, this event is great, you must see it in person if you can.If you are local and cannot get there, this is why I have these pictures on my blog. For those people that cannot get out!! I hope my shadow, I am afraid my picture would break my computer, hope my shadow  does not break anything!!  BIG LOL  Yes I am as sarcastic in person as on my BLOG!

Doctor Baublitz  put three shots of lubricant in my left knee. It is bone on bone. I am trying to hold off getting it replaced till spring. I charged up my digital camera battery last night. Good news Doc, my knee lasted the whole morning so I could get around to all the bikes. The bad news, my battery in my camera did not last till the end of the bikes!! I got as many bikes as I could. Check out my pages on the charity I am starting to take mentally challenged individuals on hot rod and cycle rides!! They are a few pages back on this blog. I need your help, fellow bikers, to volunteer to give rides. We can MAKE THEIR DAY!!      Thank you, Randy "Hoss" Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment