Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lawn Bikes Intermission!

The overweight, old,handicapped bald blogger!!
But you know I will never quit, maybe goof off now and then!!  LOL
Well ROB, what did I mess up now!!  LOL
                                                                             
Yes, I am a minion for the LORD, a blogger, Jerky seller, a husband, but my main JOB is a grandpa!! And my main JOB doing that is to spoil the grandkids as rotten as I can. You grandparents know what I mean!!









Thank you LORD for letting me stick around long enough to enjoy my kids and grandchildren! Thank you for keeping us all safe! Thank you for keeping me sane when I watch the grandkids! Most of all, THANK YOU for helping me appreciate what you have given me all these years!



No comments:

Post a Comment