Saturday, October 27, 2018

I don't know why I'm still alive

I don't know why I am still alive. I had trouble with booze and cigarettes and cigars. My two boys tried them when they were old enough. Both quit nicotine, thankfully. The older boy is bi-polar like me. He is now off medicine and doing great. The younger boy had a bout of depression. but doing great now. Our first born, our Daughter is doing good. My older brother has troubles with gall stones. and other small problems. When Dick & I talk we comment we gave our kids genes that were not perfect. Now we realize, no ones genes are perfect.

Mary has kept me alive since 1971. I drink no beer or hard stuff anymore. Mary likes wine, and I take a small sip when we have kids over for holidays. I take a lot of pills, and a friend died because he took his pills wrong, and stopped his heart. He was at McDonald's in town and fell over. Too bad no one knew how to keep his heart pumping manually. Another friend has diabetes, when he drinks beer, he loses his eyesight. Idiot!

I have found a saving grace in my Charity. Mary likes it keeps me away from the refrigerator and TV. I have a small TV I listen to when I work on the computer. Why? Ask someone with Bi-Polar. My brain goes a mile a second, The more my brain is tied up with something, the better I can concentrate on my first thoughts.

During school I did my best homework in front of the TV. When I had my Electric Contractor's business I had a TV, regular radio, police radio, and 40 channel CB radio all going at the same time. And I remember all that was said. When the little dish TV receivers came out, I was so busy installing them I got about 4 hours sleep a night, the first 2 weeks. That is why I had the TV in my truck. To catch the satellite beam from an orbiting satellite.

I asked Marcy how she knew I had such a colorful Past? She started me on this path. She said, anyone reading your blog already knows how you are. Females are smarter than males, any species.

No comments:

Post a Comment