Monday, October 29, 2018

I an Invincible on my Bike part 2

I slid and my tires hit the curb right. Luck was with me again. Not crashing just fed my idea that I would never crash again. I am invincible but Very, Very STUPID. It's the male genes. All males feel we can do anything sometime in our lives. Bi-Polar males know we are smarter than everyone else. We must just convince everyone else we are superior. Very Very WHAT??

The male gene is why the human race survived. Hunter gathers, protect your mate and children, guard your territory, stay alive. The Female gene is why we moved out of the caves, wear clothes, stayed more civil to others, and why males are still here.

There was a girl that rode on the back of her boy friends bike when we went on rides. They were behind me, for some reason I always was the leader of the pack? I could hear them yelling again. She was yelling Hoss pull in beside us. I did, he was right beside me. She stood up on the back right foot peg and threw her left leg over his seat. She grabbed my sissy bar and put her left foot on my back foot peg. I leaned toward her, she pulled on my sissy bar, and she was on my back seat in no time.

We were going over 60 MPH! He looked over, she gave him the finger and she hugged me. The boyfriend turned off at the first chance. I heard later he was a hitter and she got tired of it. I do not know her name. She rode with me the rest of the day. I bought her supper, dropped off at her mom's about 11 PM that night. Another Damsel in Distress saved by HOSS, the knight in the tarnished armor on his Corvette Blue iron horse.

Motorcycle Dave and his brother Danny are another story. I had my bike customized. painted, worked over for more horsepower. Their BMW was stock. It was a cruiser, not a race bike. One night Danny took the mufflers off and rode around. It was loud. I told him he would burn the valves if he continued driving like that. He went right home and put them on.

Another day Dave was riding with Danny. We ran the Loop Route about 10  times. We were at a red light. I was even with Dave, we were talking, more yelling above my open pipes. The light turned green. The exhaust had 6 inch pipes coming out of the muffler at the back. The back fender was about 6 inches off the ground. Danny got tired of me doing wheelies all the time. He would show us.

There was no rear bar for the passenger. Danny did not tell Dave what he had in mind. BMW bikes did not rev high. Danny opened the throttle wide open. He let the clutch handle fly. Dave was left sitting on the road. Danny's wheelie was almost straight up. The chrome muffler pipes and fender bottom scraped the road. I never did a wheelie that high. HE BEAT ME!! I don't see how he did not crash. Male dumb luck, why do you think we made it thousands of years, so far?  Females, that is how!
Hey, I never had bad judgement????

The young Knight in tarnished armor. Playing with wheeled vehicles.
                                          Thanks LLoyd! For the love of wheeled vehicles.
The Quarter Hawg, before the Megaphones mufflers, and the  almost 4 ft. sissy bar.
With chrome front fender from Wildwood New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment