Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Back to the old grind!!

I did not write for a couple days. My rear was stuck in my la-z-boy, could not get up. My arthritis was acting up. There is that a good enough excuse! My neighbor Jim finally got his moving cartons out of his garage, His daughter was fussing about his Harley in her garage. She could not get her van in. Funny, all my friends said the same thing. The HARLEY was more important than her van!! Just do not understand this younger generation?

I wrote the last page about nurses, especially mine. She kept her car outside over one winter when I had my service truck in the garage. Mary is the greatest life partner ever. She puts up with me, she has to be super. This is not really a grind for me. I get fulfillment from putting my thoughts on paper. It is good for my soul. I hope you get something from my ramblings. At least a good laugh. Every one needs a laugh sometimes. It takes hundreds less muscles to laugh than to frown. I laugh a lot in this life. I hope you do too. Yes you should laugh at me for my good? excuse why I did not write for a few days. The T V is calling me too much lately. At least the refrigerator has not been as verbal lately.

Yes Marcy you did a lot of good getting me writing. At least I will not go completely crazy? Just stay enough sane so I can keep writing.  Sometimes I question my sanity occasionally it replies!    I know the voices in my head aren't real; but they have some great ideas!

Thank you for reading my ramblings on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment