Monday, May 26, 2014

I'M SPEECHLESS?!!!

Now you know me better than that, I am speechless for very little of my life. But this week I celebrate my good fortune many times over. My soulmate of over 42 years got a clean bill of health from the hospital. The terrible  pain in her chest and right shoulder was not her heart. They don't know what it was, but it is less now!

The friend Dave H. and I are helping was assured by a spitfire lady lawyer that he will get relief from his financial troubles and no longer fall thru the cracks of the system.

All in all this was a super great week. And having the family together for our first picnic on Sunday, even though Tim, Jeff and Heather were not here was great. Jeff and Heather will be moving home the beginning of June. He starts at the Lancaster Seminary in the fall. And Tim will be back from a seminar about autistic children, his chosen occupation, on Wednesday from Chicago. Yes this was a great week for us. More good times to follow.

The Polar Vortex winter is behind us. My knee bothers me a lot, but I am used to pain. Mary and I keep the pain pill people in business! Both our aging bodies have been worked hard over the years, and it shows. Like Mic Jagger sings " ain't it a drag getting old" but it beats the alternative! The good times with the grandkids cancel out any pain filled moments.

Thank You,
Randy "Hoss" Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment