Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Well it is 1:00 thursday morning!

Yes Mary has left me alone again while she is at work. With no soft drinks, and no snacks she figures I cannot get into trouble with my diet! Well we will see. No, I am listening on my Doctor for once. I am losing the extra pounds I put on when I was depressed from getting shut out of my job at sixty years old, and could not find another job.

My friend Bruce at 66 years old had a stroke, and I doubt he will go back to driving cars at Manheim Auto auction. He has too much trouble with his eyes. He complains about being bored sitting around watching TV.

I have trouble sleeping when Mary is at work taking care of people at the home. I was always a late night person anyway. I can sleep in the morning when Mary does anyway. Then we have all afternoon to do whatever we need to around the house, or go to the store. We are setting up our garden right now. We both like home grown produce better anyway. To pick your meal from the ground and right into your mouth with little preparation is heavenly. Fresh is where it's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment