Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Well I don't believe I am Toooo sarcastic!

When Mary came down to get supper at 8:15 PM tonight, she says, Thank you for not taking my night pills like last night. I guess after over 42 years living with a sarcastic male it kinda rubs off on you!  When I was a kid; no wait, I still do that! I have the sarcastic streak in me as long as I can remember. It has served me well over the years. I get a lot of laughs with it. Most people get my humor. Those that don't I have never  worried about.

Yes I am fed up with the way this world is turning away from GOD. I am glad of the recent ruling allowing prayer in meetings. We need to bring GOD back into our lives before it is too late. I am not super religious either. I just believe in GOD, and like to talk to him now and then, like every day. That sarcastic streak again. If we put GOD out of our lives too much no good can come from it. The people who use the crutch of separation of church and state do not understand what the founding fathers meant when they wrote that into law. It means the state cannot tell you what to believe. Not that we cannot mention GOD in a state building. I know with us turning our back on God, is why there is so much trouble in the world. Well enough of my raves concerning religion.

God made me, and everybody else.God does not make trash, so we all are good in our own way. Yes GOD made the murders and bad people too. But they chose to ignore him and follow their own path. So much for enough of my raves on religion. I told you my feeble brain does not work so good sometimes.

Thank you Randy "Hoss" Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment