Wednesday, May 21, 2014

PAAARRRRTTTTYYYY

Yes, Mary has left me unsupervised again!  I told everyone, wild party. But Rob is right, I went to my granddaughters softball game, came home and ate my sub from kids school. Hit my la-z-boy at 10:00 PM, and did now regain consciousness till 7:00 AM. Old bones just not up to wild times any more. Yes her team won, 17 to 7. A well deserved win for E-town girls aged 14!


As you can see parties are not my main goal in life now. It is just one more way I can make my friends laugh at life, and get much needed pressure reduced from their soul. Everyone needs to laugh every day. It helps you avoid the psychiatrist couch. The other good way to avoid the couch is ride motorcycle, which I talk about a lot. Look at the pictures on other pages. 

My friend Bruce had a stroke recently and can't ride bike now, So I am taking him to the rallies in my van. It does him a world of good to see the bikes, and walk among brother and sister riders. Don't know if he will ever ride again, but I will keep taking him to shows as long as he can walk. When he is in a wheelchair, I will push him around in the chair with his Harley Davidson license plate on it. Us bikers are a stubborn group. We never give up either!!


No comments:

Post a Comment