Friday, May 30, 2014

WE were in HEAVEN!!

I took Bruce to the Lawn Fire Company motorcycle breakfast in Lawn,PA. It is back of Mount Gretna,Pa. Are you ready for this, there were over 500 motorcycles there! I was not ready for the feast of bikes, and their riders that showed up. We got there about 8:30 AM, and left about 10:30 AM and they just kept coming, and coming! Bruce ate breakfast, I did not. I was too busy looking over the bikes. My favorite Boss Hoss, small block chevy trike was there. It has the body look of a "57 chevy. Pictures are as follows.

The original Chevy cycle. Over 800 horsepower!           
E.J. Potter, The Michigan Madman from 1966 at York U.S. 30 dragway!
     

                                                                                   
























Just a small sampling of the bikes at the breakfast meetings going on every month in Lancaster County Pennsylvania. We will continue to visit the gatherings. As Bruce cannot ride since his stroke, at least I can take him to be with our comrades!

No comments:

Post a Comment