Monday, May 12, 2014

Goals

You have to have a goal in life!  Either you run the day; or the day runs you! If you try to build a business with no idea of what you want, what you will get is nothing. You must have in mind what you want out of life.

I have a picture in my mind of what I am doing when I do it. I do not have to have a drawing to follow. I can see my project in my mind. When I built the barn at the old house I saw it in my mind before I started. And it materialized as I was building it. The same thing when I built the play house at this house. I have a picture in my head, and I make it happen.

When I was single I raced my motorcycle and my car. Every time I was lining up to race I saw myself beating the other person to the finish line. I did not know at the time I was doing it, that is what people teach you to do to make things happen the way you want them to happen. I was doing what would drive me all my life. I did not know I was doing what I needed to do to make what I wanted happen. I just thought everyone did the same thing.

I also get a lot of help from Marcy  She is a lot like my wife Mary. She knows how to make me do the right thing to get ahead in my business and life. Marcy started me writing pages in this blog. I think the short time I worked with her, she figured out I have a big mouth and needed a place to put my words. And voila, this blog has jumped out of me!

Writing here is almost as settling for me as riding my motorcycle. Without this blog, and my two wheeled iron horse, I would spend a lot of money to see a shrink! Also I can get the word out to you. I hope it is helping you as much as it helps me!

I am closing up on two hundred pages. I never imagined when I started this before Christmas that so much would flow from my feeble brain, even in such a professional looking form. Thank you, spell checker!


This is the playhouse that I envisioned in my mind, and built it without anything on paper. You must learn to see in your mind what you want in your life, and you will receive it. Once you make a decision in your mind, the universe conspires to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment