Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Stop Chasing the Good life, it is right here!!!!

Yes my life is good right now! I have a great wife, a loving family, and a fantastic reason to get up every morning, my home business. It took most of my life to get everything together.

I will be 66 in two months. I had my own electrical business for 15 years. That is the hard way to make a living, having your own business in a brick and mortar world. You have a lot of expenses every day when you open the door to the world. You have a lot of bookkeeping to put with. Collect taxes, keep a lot of paperwork, estimate jobs, try to get jobs, and do the work.

I started my business because everyone I saw in business had a lot of nice things. I did not realize they worked twenty hours seven days a week to make the money to buy all the nice things they had. I found out the hard way! And when the contractor I was working with filed bankruptcy and did not pay me for the houses I did for him, it broke my business too. I started working for someone again.

It was tough giving up my business, but we did not believe in bankruptcy so Mary and I refinanced our house to pay the bills. We still have a lot of years to pay our mortgage, we both are 65 years old. But I never give up!





Yes that is me in the mouth of the pelican, too stubborn to give up. Sorta like my three old grandson, Kyler. We do not surrender ever! I have endowed my three kids with my never give up attitude. And I am proud of what the three of them have accomplished in life. They have fought for what they have, worked hard and accomplished what they wanted out of life, Their three life partners are the same way too. Together they will have a great life together. The six of them are great workers. Like Mary and myself they will get far in life.

I want to help you get far in your life too. That is what I have found I am good at, helping others accomplish in life what I have done.

You don't have to be GREAT to start, But you have to START to be GREAT!!
Thank you Randy"Hoss"Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment