Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Yes, I still feel GOOD!

I rode the cycle again today. It is such a good feeling, even though I was stuck at a repaving site for 20 minutes waiting in traffic. I shut the motor off so I did not suck up gas, and pollute the area. Most cars and trucks kept their engines running, honking their horn and getting mad. That just jacks up your blood pressure and is hard on your heart. I have learned with old age to be calmer. It took a long time to learn how to be calm. Sometimes I digress and get mad, before I catch myself doing it and relent!

Bruce has a real hard time with getting mad. It will be the death of him yet. With a heart attack, and now a stroke under his belt he must learn to control his temper. I tell him to calm down, but he says he can't.  He will  get mad at the littlest thing. He will not change. So much for me trying to help him relax.

Yes I feel good, my granddaughter's cat was put to sleep, so he did not suffer any more, she got when she was 9 months old. She is 14 now. Tigger had a good long life. He was loved and taken good care of by my daughter and her family. Her cat Damien we got from her at 6 months old. He lived with us 14 years. I got attached to him. I never thought I would. I was a dog person when I was young. You never know what gets attached to your heart.

Mary's alarm is sounding up stairs again while she is in the shower. It is 8:11 P M. She is getting ready for work again. I just went thru my several hundred e-mails and am ready to write in my blog. I need this time writing, I have become addicted to pouring out my soul. It makes me feel like I am producing in the work area of life again. We all need to feel needed.

Mary just came back and said I will not expire right now, since at supper I took her night pills by mistake. I always leave her a note when I screw up, in case it makes me black out, she knows what I did again! She said she is going up with her sister again overnight and she will hide her pillbox so I will not screw up and take her pills again. The pill boxes are the same color, and even though she wrote our names on the bottom, because of my male genes I never look at the directions till something goes wrong.

I will be unsupervised two days again, wild party time! LOL Ladies don't you wish you had an idiot husband like me who is always messing up so you can tell him about it. Mary just loves to read my notes, when I do something wrong. It makes her day! I told you before we were opposites. Me stupid, and Mary smart. Luckily all the kids got her brains. I don't remember what they got from me. Oh yea, a never-give-up attitude!!  They got her good looks too, thank goodness for that!

Always remember;  WE begin to change the world, When we help others change their circumstances, in life, one person at a time!

Thank you for putting up with me.
Randy "Hoss" Caldwell


As Homer Simpson says "PPAARRRRTTYY"  Mary is truly an earthly ANGEL, 1st for being a dedicated Registered Nurse, and most importantly for putting up with me for over forty two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment