Thursday, May 22, 2014

You must learn to BEND before you break in the WIND!!

If you are not flexible, the business world will surely break you! You must learn to take what you must learn to get ahead in anything you try. Whether it be sports, working or the business world. If you do not learn from your mistakes, you will be powerless to keep from repeating them over and over. If you keep doing the same thing, you will get the same result every time.

I am not telling you it is going to be easy, I am telling you it will be worth it. You must learn something new every day to keep ahead of the rest of the world. I am in the later years of my life, but I am learning new things every day. You must do the same thing. You must change with the rest of the world, or you will be left behind. I am writing something every day. But what I am putting on paper I am changing as I go along.

My writing is not the same as I grow this blog. My outlook on life is changing too. I tried to help everyone I find in life. But I am learning, some people do not want help. They do not want to change. They want to stay exactly the same year after year. And that is called getting stale. Life moves ahead, and we must change to keep up with it.

It things should stay the same, we would still be riding horses like the Amish. Even those people are changing with the world. They use cell phones, and computers. They have trucks and motors to run their machines. They have solar panels to charge their batteries. And air powered washing machines, and propane heaters. They have kept their beliefs, but modify them to make it in the world.

We must do the same thing to get ahead in our business world. I am 66 years old, but I am learning something new every day. I will be learning till the day I draw my last breath.

Thank you Randy "Hoss" Caldwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment