Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dumb, But Not Stupid

I just went down my suicide driveway to get the mail. Put on the ice cleats my wife got me after the black ice incident two years ago. I have a dumb moment now and then, but I am not completely stupid. I hate being in pain while I am healing.

Mary got me three suet cakes and two big bags of bird food and of course squirrel food since they hog the feeders too. I guess since it got cold they thought I was dead because their places to chow down were empty. Had to wait for some spending money since I am on a fixed income. We always find the money to help others. Sometimes it just takes a little longer. Like I always say, I may be down now and then, but I always come back to finish the fight. I AM IN THIS GAME OF LIFE TO WIN! Sometimes it just looks like I am losing ground.

My friends Donna and Rob are awesome! And Marcy is great too! I asked Marcy if she could help me with one more problem. I keep figuring how to do things on the computer by all three of them helping me. The biggest problem I have is repeatedly having senior moments where I finish a project and close it out, or send an e-mail and as soon as I hit the button I think of something I should have done or said and have to go back and do it again. If anyone is really smart and can give us the cure let me know. I'm sure a lot of people would be very happy for the cure.

Trying to find the great mysteries of life is just one of the many things I think of while my mind is flying a mile a minute. Anybody with bi-polar disorder knows what I am talking about. Well ladies you can be glad I am listening to the ladies in my life helping me more and more. Just a few hundred more years of you guys whipping me into shape and I will be ready to hit my goals. To be a better male of the species. Thank you ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment