Monday, December 16, 2013

New Friends

You know by now I have new friends prodding me along to make something of myself again. I am renewed in my fight to come out on top again!

When I had my electrical business I gave a lot of money and time to the local youth group to help do GOD'S work. That really felt great. I was down for some years, but I am on the way back up again. I will not fail to keep myself  going again. That part of my life is long gone! I will donate to His work again!

I know with my friends pushing me to reach higher than I have ever soared, I will make it in the home business world. They will not let me go to that dark place ever again. Like the song says, "I will survive". Everyone needs to  associate with people like minded, to soar to new heights. I have found my team and you must too.

Thank you  Donna, Rob and Marcy. We will survive. YIP YIP

1 comment:

  1. Hey Randy! I consider it a privilege to be counted as one of your friends. Looking forward to watching you achieve your dreams, thanks to your online business. In the meantime, keep writing. Your story will be an inspiration to many people!

    ReplyDelete