Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Almost Here at Last

The New Year is fast approaching. It is 2:30 in the afternoon, New Year's Eve. Another fresh start. Forget about the mistakes and lost chances we let slide by. We start fresh anew, now. We have a chance to make up for the chances we did not take all of last year. We will prosper this year. We will try harder to place our loved ones on the top of the list to let them know how much we love them. We will build our relationships every day. We will do today, what we failed to do yesterday.We will change for the future! We have another chance to make things right!  We will do it this time.

It is easy to wish for change, but a lot harder to make that change. We have the willpower to change. We just have to initiate that change.

I have made up my mind to make my change. I have started going to the gym to build up my body again after years of neglect. I have made a vow to build my business every day. I have made a commitment to change my life for the better, and by golly I am going to keep it.

This blog is the greatest thing I have ever done to keep me on the manic side of my life, and never go to the depressed side ever again. Find in your life what you need to stay charged up and positive. It is a good feeling I want to share with you. Find out how to enjoy life when you are in charge of your living years. Thank you, and have a great 2014 and all the future years to come!



1 comment:

  1. You are getting to be a powerful motivator, Randy! Keep it going for 2014!

    ReplyDelete