Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lost to Mother Again

Well it snowed again last night. Could not get snowblower chute working right yet. Cannot turn chute to blow snow left or right. Did a lot of backing around to plow. Did three neighbors, my driveway and the circle. Just as I was getting done it started to snow again. Two hours of work for nothing. Well that is how it happens. That was a good practice for the real thing later tonight!

Need to get path cleared on my suicide driveway as in the morning we are leaving to visit my wife's older sister about an hour away. She had surgery lately because her breast cancer returned. Bummer!

Had a friend have some breast tissue removed a few weeks ago. Thankfully not cancerous. I pray for God to help us find a cure for all our aliments Maybe some time in the future.

When we travel tomorrow I know He will watch over us. I am still afraid of black ice since my incident in my driveway. Once you are bitten, it is not easy to forget.

I think it started to snow again after my hard work just to keep me humble. You don't want to get too high handed, or you will be slapped down. Keep it humble. That is better for your ego.

My arthritis is really bothering me again. Like Mick Jagger sings "ain't It a drag getting old" but it does beat the alternative.

You can thank Marcy for the good look of my blog. She corrects my mistakes and keeps me motivated. It's great to have good friends to count on when the going gets tough.

Thank you for checking out my blog. I hope I inspire you to  be uplifted and stick up for yourself. It took me a long time to appreciate my good life.

Encouragement helps us all to keep a good attitude. Our unconscious mind needs that jolt of goodness to stay on the good side of life. Thank you to all the people who have influenced my life these 65 years.

It has been a good ride, but like I thought when it looked like my life seemed like it was over, I am not ready to meet my Maker quite yet. Please give me a little more of the living years please. Thank you Lord. Have a good time in these living years. Meeting our Maker will come soon enough. Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment