Monday, December 16, 2013

Just an Add On!!

I came home from watching my grandchildren and my wife said she wanted to change the wrapping from my lost battle with gravity. I said first I wanted to change the spot light over the sink which burned out.

I got the step ladder from the garage and a new fluorescent bulb and proceeded to get ready to climb the ladder. My wife said no she would get up and do it. Guess since I had one hurtie on my arm she has to patch up, she did not want to take a chance since my balance is bad and I sway when I an up on a ladder.

Thank you Mary for watching out for me again. Thank you Lord for blessing me with a wife who is a lot smarter than I am.

1 comment:

  1. Keep listening to Mary and STAY OFF LADDERS! We want to enjoy your friendship for a little while longer, now that we've found each other!

    ReplyDelete