Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year Blues??

I don't have New Year's blues this year. I am up (manic). I don't have time to be depressed. I am too busy planning how I am going to build my home-based business in the coming year.

I keep a million dollar bill beside my keyboard to remind me I plan on making money this coming year. If you want a million dollar bill to jog your subconscious mind go here and get a reminder for you to look at every day and set your mind to the fact you are going to make money too. 2014 is going to be the year we show everyone we have made a vow to do whatever we need to do to make our home business prosper! We will survive! And thrive!

Marcy told me to blog every day, and I have come close to doing what she says. Very few days I have not written my feelings down. Here it is, the night before New Year's Eve, and I am on my third blog today! I am holding up my end of the bargain.

I am doing this because I want to build my business. I am on social security disability because of my motorcycle accident, and my arthritis that I have had since the age of eight is crippling me more each day. I cannot work outside the house on a regular job anymore, but I am building my business.

I can sit at my computer, and I can use the telephone. I am getting people to my blog to read about my trials in life, and introduce them to my websites.

If you think you cannot sell anything to build your business, you are wrong. If I can talk about my business to the doctors and nurses while I am in the operating room getting ready to be knocked out for my operation, I know you can do this business too! You just must feel the passion for your business that I have. The passion to control our own destiny. To no longer have to answer to a boss who does not care about us. To run our own life. To fulfill our chance to have a home business that we control and have what we want and deserve out of life.

Don't do like I did and hesitate for six months to make the decision to get started, and lose that valuable time. Start the new year with a plan to better your and your family's place in life. Together we will improve the life we have!

Thank you,
Randal Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment