Monday, December 30, 2013

One Last Rave!

Like this will be the last time I have something to unload about. This is my fourth blog tonight! I always have something to say. We will have the three grandchildren today so I may not be able to get on the computer for a while later today. The girls still fight over using my Mac. I figured once Mary got a new laptop they would not want to use my old desk model. This is the third year for this unit. It is good for me, but you know youth, they always want the new one.

It is 2:16 in the morning and I am alone again, Mary is working tonight. She has off tomorrow night so we will try to stay up 'til the new year arrives. I get to see it most years, barely making it some years. And other years staying up all night. The terrible three year old grandson will be here. I hope he goes to bed before midnight. We can't stand him when he stays up too late. You know what I mean.

I have had a very good year 2013. Finding a lot of friends and making major changes that are improving my life. Being on group calls and relating what I am doing in my business. And finding what is working for the other business owners. When we talk, you would think we have known each other for years. The relationships help boost the spirits of everyone on the call. We all come away with renewed vigor to continue our quest to better our businesses.

To work harder to make our business better than it was yesterday. All the people that make the calls are the people that are really serious about furthering their business. We want to make it a full time income to give us a better life. To live the American dream. To be in charge of our life and income. And we will. We have a "stick to it" attitude. A never give up dream that this year it will happen! And by golly it will.

2014 will be our year. I can feel it. It is our time. We will not let it slip  away, because we want to make it with a passion. Henry Ford said, "If you think you cannot do it, or you think you can, you are right." We know we can do it! And we will!  We will all have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment