Monday, December 16, 2013

No Raving This Time

Since I discovered blogging, my life has changed drastically. I now have a reason to rejoin the human race instead of being a vegetable in front of the TV.

Being forced into early retirement and being handicapped was a real bummer. I tried to work part time, but it did not work out. I could not keep up labor wise. I felt useless and wasted five years of my life. This changed with starting my blog. I feel useful again. And my never give in philosophy, (gee that is a big word, glad for spell checker) returned with a vengeance. I am an old dog, but far from the grave!

Now that I have hooked up with a mentor, my attitude is about five hundred percent higher! She knew the right buttons to push in me. With Marcy leading me, "Look out world! We are going to take you by storm!"

Thank you from an old dog learning new tricks. I will stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment