Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Now you know!

Now you know why this is called Randy's Ravings. It is an outlet for my feelings. How I grew from that dark pit I was in for almost five years, into a raving fool. LOL

We all need good friends to guide us, and I have hooked up with great friends. Donna, Rob and Marcy will remain etched in my memory as people I admire and trust to keep me on the straight and narrow. That is a hard thing for them to do! Especially for Mary my life partner!! She has been doing it for the 41 plus years we have been married.

Blogging has helped me to realize we can do it if  we put in the effort to help ourselves get ahead. Since I met these friends, my manic side has flourished. My depressed side is now in the background, and will stay there! I am having too much fun working with my friends to be depressed again.

Do not wait to get  involved in life like I did. Take the bull by the horns and control your destiny. Don't waste another day on the fence debating, "Should I do it?" Check us out, and take control of your life. Let the world know you are in charge. Life will not push you around any more. Give us a chance to show you I am right in what I say. Do it while it is fresh in your mind. Get involved in life again!

I just got my new AH-HA moment so I am adding it here! I told you I am an adrenalin junky. That feeling for a fix never leaves you. With age you would think it gets better. It does not. But let me tell you, I just figured out my new adrenalin fix is blogging! When I learn something new I have such a "high" of power that I feel like years ago when I was risking my life. I traded my bad behavior for my new behavior. Another benefit of my new lifestyle.

You can experience the feeling of control and pleasure when you get a feeling of accomplishment and having control of your life again. Do something to take back control of your life. It worked for me, it can work for you too!!

Thank you! Randy Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment