Monday, February 10, 2014

Beat Mother one more time,AGAIN!! Prayer?

Yes I have the suicide driveway and the circle open again! It was about two inches this time. But the temp is about 16 degrees. Suppose to go down to single digits tonite and maybe 20 tomorrow. I prayed for no more snow and warmer temps. I know God does not answer all prayers, but you don't know if you don't try. We will fight whatever Mother throws at us. Other than the ice storm last week it hasn't been something we can't handle. Some houses in York, about 35 miles away still not have power. That is five days so far. Glad that is not us. Pray for them. Those kind of prayers get answered.

I am back in my fighting mode. Will try and make it to gym tomorrow. Has been a week and a half since I worked out other than shoveling snow. I know it will be hard starting over again, but I will do it! We fighters never give up. Maybe lose a  little bit, but we carry on. We never give up. Too stubborn to fail. Stick to your guns,well not guns but you get the idea.

I made it to the gym today. It was hard, but I made it. Roads are mostly clear. We need this good sunshine between snow and ice storms. Get a break and a chance to remove snow and ice. Like Mother gives us a break to recover before she hits us again. We will fight cold and snow all the way to summer weather. We are a tough people when we have to be. We will not back down and surrender. I like that in the human race.

Thank you for helping me carry out my mission to help others in need in trying times. I know I had a lot of help when I needed it. 

If you need help, ask the Lord to help you. I know I had a fight with God after my father died, but I am smarter now and realize death is not his fault. He gives us free rein in the living years. What happens to us is decided by our actions, not His. I hope I have helped you get smarter by the ups and downs I have suffered. Knowing an idiot like me, at times, can survive and keep a positive attitude that you can too. Stop back, I get smarter every day! At least it seems that way! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment