Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I've finally had it!! I QUIT!!

Yes I never would have thought I would say I QUIT! But I have quit diet soft drinks. It is about two months since I had a can of soft drink. I used to drink three or four cans of the dreaded stuff every day. I feel so much better since I am decaffeinated. I will drink some diet soft drink if we go to a restaurant, once in a great while. But I swore off the dreaded caffein at home. Especially since Mary said she will not buy them anymore. I drink a lot of water now. I feel so much better. Once in a while I get a slushy when I pick up the kids for a sleepover. But that is it. Yes I miss the cherry pepsi, but I can survive this.

I also QUIT trying to get my adrenaline fix by acting stupid. Yes I am an adrenaline junkie. The last fix I had was trying to get out of the way when that jerk tried to run me over when I was on my bike. I acted without thinking and avoided the accident. But I was thrown to the asphalt and suffer the consequences. I am not fearful of riding my bike anymore. I will ride every week when It gets warm again. I don't need to go far. Just get my bad vibes released by cruising around Manheim. I need the tension releasing of being free again.

I even have been going to the gym three times a week. I need the exercise to loosen up my arthritis and help me get into shape. I also have done a lot of shoveling the snow and ice. That helps me stay limber. I am even started to eat better too. My body is wondering what is happening. I have a new saying to guide my life.    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger::EXCEPT for bears. bears will kill you!    Also my second guide to life is    Always give 100%:: unless you are donating BLOOD!  

There are other things I will be quitting in the future that are not good for me. I just don't want to shock my body too much right away.


No comments:

Post a Comment