Wednesday, February 26, 2014

This is one hundred!

Yes I have created one hundred posts so far. It is a milestone I never dreamed I would set in the short time I have been writing on my blog. And yes it snowed this morning again. Luckily it did not snow more than an inch, I pushed the snow with my shovel where the sun is not hitting the pavement and it is melting now. Mary is going to the foot Doctor today so I have the driveway cleared without using the snow blower. I like this kind of snow, not much work to clear. It is cold, but the sun is shining. All seems well with my life again, for now. The cold will continue into the weekend. And more snow is expected. As long as it is not a lot and the wind does not pick up again, the fight with Mother is not too bad.

I will have to continue my adventures on the motorcycle again. Enough has been written about my fight with Mother, I will talk about more fun adventures we have had years ago. Jeff and Heather will be coming home in April or May so he can get started with his seminary training. Heather renewed her R.N. license so she can get a better job when she and Jeff move back. I probably will go down and help drive the u-haul truck with their belongings to Lancaster. I know another eleven hour drive each way. But you do what is needed for your kids. Soon we must get insurance on the motorcycle again so we can start riding again. We had to cancel insurance because we did not have the money in November. Jeff and Heather like to take rides, and we are glad they are moving back home, not California. When Jeff gets his Masters of Divinity we will worry about where he gets a church then. I hope it is not too far away. It is nice having all the kids close so we can get to know the grandchildren. But we will survive whatever happens with Jeff getting a church. Like I said before all our children picked great life partners. I guess we taught them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment