Friday, February 14, 2014

Whoever is making Mother MAD; Please STOP!!

From my last post, make that a 1-2-3-PUNCH. It is going to snow at least five inches tonight. That means three snows in three nights. And each time it is snowing less thankfully. We can keep after so far, but the snow days the kids lose are more and more. The cost of fighting Mother is adding up too. Just tried to do suicide driveway and tractor won't run again. Must get it picked up to get carburetor rebuilt. Just what we need, another big repair bill. Mother has beat me this time, but the war is not over. Will get neighbors to help me out. I will beat mother another time. You watch!

Mary has to work tonight, another fun morning picking her up. She has off Saturday and Sunday night and we had hoped to pick up the kids. If we can't get theToyota out of garage will find another way to get them. We need the Toyota for the number of seats. Will get their mom to bring them over if we have to. Just a little set back, but costly! Anything happening anywhere in the world happens to affect our pocket book. We americans get stuck paying for everything. At least that is the way it seems to me. I am down right now because I can not finish my snow blowing job. I will be up again soon. I don't stay depressed like I used to.

I AM DOWN, BUT FAR FROM OUT. The setbacks don't mean I will give up. I will fight harder because of them. We are losing good neighbors, Carl and Carolyn. Carl has some health problems and can't go the steps on his bi-level anymore. They need to get a rancher. We all hate to see them go, but we understand their problems. I have trouble walking and going the steps too. That is why we built a cape cod.

They will pick up my tractor snowblower on Monday. Hope it does not take too long for repairs. I must rely on neighbors till I get it back to help with driveway. Luckily we have good neighbors. I move the snow while they are at work. Since I am home I like helping others. When Kevin thanked me for doing his driveway, I said I will need help sometime. I just did not think it would be this soon. LOL

Well I will take Mary to work tonight. Not suppose to start snowing till 12:00 o'clock so dropping her off at 9:00 o'clock should be easy, not like thursday night when snow was blown sideways, and visibility was about 100 feet. I don't like driving in bad weather anymore, because I am afraid of the jerks that drive fast and reckless in bad weather! People take it easy when it is dangerous to drive. You are not in that much of  hurry you need to risk everyones life!

We have had quite a few easy winters the last couple of years, so I guess it is about time to make us work removing the snow. Be careful shoveling, the news was reporting people having heart attacks removing snow. I pace myself and try to push more than lift. Sometimes you must throw snow, but I rest in between lifts. I'm trying to live righter than I have for 65 years. So far it is paying off. I feel better, and am losing weight. Only 70 more pounds to go and I will be at a good weight for my height. Mary keep pushing me toward living my life like I should. I will learn by the time I am about eighty or nighty years young. LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment